I don’t know I haven’t done this post sooner. I’m a Web Designer who blogs. I love reading blogs by designers. So it makes prefect sense and this post was inspired by one of my favorites.
1. Shauna Haider: Graphic Designer, Blogger at Nubby Twiglet and Co-Founder of The Blogcademy [Blog Post: Blog Log #3: How Blogging Has Opened Doors to Friendship and Career Opportunities]
2. Steve Gordon Jr: Designer, Independent Creative Director at RDQLUS CREATIVE and Author [Blog Post: RDQLUS Creates Hub for Footwear Culture]
3. Jacob Cass: Graphic Designer and Founder of ‘JUST™ Creative’ [Blog Post: Just Creative’s 10 Most Popular Posts of 2012]
4. Liz Andrade: Freelancer, Owner of CMD+Shift Design and Co-Founder of Pagebreak Podcast with Niki Brown: Print/Web Designer, Blogger and Director of Awesome @ Rocket Mouse Design [Blog Post: Niki & Liz on ShopTalk Show #052]
5. LaShanda Henry: Entrepreneur, Creator of SistaSense.com and the Black Business Women Online Network [Blog Post: (video) When Your Passion Becomes A Pain]
If you know of a blog post, article, podcast, video, etc. that I should feature, please let me know. In the meantime, don’t forget to check out past Link Love posts.