I am officially going back on my “diet” or more like going back to my goal of having a healthier lifestyle. I’ve been feeling so out of shape lately. When I first starting my FitCEOs journey, I was doing well. I noticed a few of my pants started to fit looser (I don’t even miss my baggy pants days), and a few others that I was going to donated I could finally fit in again. With all that success I still fell of the wagon.
The first time around my only goal was to to decrease the amount of soda I drink and increase my water intake. Now it time to step my game up. Now with Spring time approaching, its time to get the plan restarted again and keep it steady. I’ve been here before, lost weight, brought new clothes, and then ate out of them. I don’t want the cycle to continue. I recently brought some new clothes and want to rock them for a long time.
Starting today here is my new healthy plan:
- Drink at least one bottle of water per day
- Drink at least one cup of Green Tea
- If I’m going to drink soda, reach for a can instead of a bottle (limited 4 per week)
- If I’m ordering fast food where a drink comes with the meal, opt for juice
- Kick the sweets habits again (I fell in love again with my childhood favorite – Snicker Bars)
- COOK MORE!!!
I am also going to keep a journal of what I eat. I am not going to focus on the lbs lost or the calories but more about how I feel. I need to find some time to workout. I haven’t turn on my Wii in months.
Something has to change.