The new year has started and we are already one month down. Typically, everyone is setting their goals as it is something that we always do at the top of the year. And this post is about keeping the tradition. Actually, it’s been so long since I did one of these types of lists but let’s give it a go. This is my 23 for 2023 list of what I would like to accomplish.
23 For 2023: Things I Would Like to Accomplish
I thought it would be fun to pick twenty-three things since the year ends in 23. Hopefully, this list won’t be too overwhelming. I’m going to be flexible with it because you never know what the future holds. Remember 2020 threw us all for a loop.
First goal – write out the complete list of 23 For 2023
Goals for me
1. I want to establish a morning routine.
2. Do a self-care day: Self-care is definitely a big buzz term lately. For each person, it means something different. I haven’t quite defined it yet for myself.
3. Find a natural hair stylist or barber. I went natural over four years ago and would really like to find a new hairstyle to rock. Just need to find my go-to person.
4. Work with one brand as a content creator.
1. Try one new dish. I’m a creature of habit. I eat what I like and rarely deviate. It’s time for a change.
2. Add 2 fruits and 1 vegetable to my diet. I eat a lot of junk and processed foods. As I get older I can’t keep eating the same way.
3. Learn to cook 2-3 dishes. It takes me forever to decide what I want to eat. On top of that, I’m too lazy to cook. This leads to me eating out more. I want to eat at home more.
4. Make and go to all necessary doctor appointments.
5. Reach goal weight of 150 lbs.
Personal Development Goals
1. Learn a new skill. You should never stop learning. Lately, most of my research and learning are related to business, which is great. However, I would like to learn something new outside of business.
2. Try a new hobby. I’ve monetized one of my favorite hobbies. Or stop doing them due to a lack of interest. Now I need a new hobby and something that I enjoy and won’t try to turn into a business.
3. Reading used to be my thing and I would love to get that to it. My goal is to read 12 books either physical or in audio format.
1. Launch a new side hustle: I’m currently doing a crazy side hustle experiment but I’m getting bored. It’s time to spice things up and try something new.
2. Earn $500 through my short-term side hustles.
- Earn 500 long term side hustles
- Trash or donate and declutter 23 items
- Earl king a wardrobe capsule
- Get new headshots
- Watch 23 documentaries or classic movies