I can’t believe I actually completed the challenge: 25 post in 27 days. I didn’t think I could do it. I was afraid that I would run of things to blog about or what I had to say wouldn’t interested anyone. You are probably wondering why I did this.
Adria of butyoureagirl.com held a blogger’s challenge in December. You had to post 25 post on New Year’s Eve before midnight. After a winner was chosen she extended it and we had until the January 31 to publish 25 blogs posts. So I went for it.
I sat down and came up with my 25 topic ideas. The not all of the original 25 made it to the blog. Hey things happen and new ideas popped up. I truly had fun doing this and learn lot about my blog along the way. I will be taking a break after tonight. My brain hurts and if I want to continue to bring your guys great content I need to mini vacation.
Just in case you miss it, below are my 25 posts divided by category.
- Blogging Quick Tip 1: Favicons & Gravatars
- Blogging Quick Tip 2: Mobile Blogging
- Blogging Ain’t Easy. You Have To Work At It.
- WordPress Cheat Sheet
- Not every WebHost is WordPress Friendly
- Vlogging: Tips on How to Get Started
- My 6 Favorite iPod Apps
- This Tech Geek is Happy: I got a netbook!
- Should I stay with Blackberry or move on?
- Which Female Tech Influencer are You?
- Quick Tip: Use Dropbox to share files with clients
- How I stay sane while snowed in?
- Social Media Week – Feb 7-11, 2011
- 60+ Bloggers Profiled by Ms. Social Media
- The Boss Network + Profile Featured
- #FollowFriday 5: YouTube Edition
- My MooCards Arrive Today!
- Design Toolbox: 2 Tools for Graphic Designers
- My Freelance Life: I am getting organized with Zazzle
- 2 Ways to Market Your Freelance Business Online
- Doing more of the work I love to do