Inspired by the article: 51 New Year resolutions for graphic and web designers, I decide to make a list of my own. Some are fro the article but I also came up with a few of my own.
1. Design and code my first WordPress Theme
2. Take up a new hobby that doesn’t involved design in anyway.
3. Do some volunteer design work.
4. Subscribe to top design blogs and frequently read from their feed.
5. Take breaks. Trying to force creativity never works.
6. Redesign my workspace.
8. Partner with a company for a contest giveaway via my blog.
9. Read more books.
10. Step up my blogging skills.
11. Redesign my print portfolio.