Ready to get your business or blog online, but don’t know where to, well, start? Do you wish you had someone who could just set up a professional–looking site or blog for you so you can get to writing? Or maybe you‘re just tired of having an amateur site hosted by one of those free places and ready to move on with your own domain? If you any these apply to you, I can help! Introducing the WordPress Quick Starter Kit, a new service that will hook you up with a brand new site in just 72 hours. That’s right, you can have a professional site and/or blog presence in just three days from today.
The WordPress Quick Starter Kit is for you if:
- You’re a beginner who needs a little technical help to get started on the road to a brand new blog
- You’re an Entrepreneur, Small Business Owner or Direct Sales Rep and you needs someone who can help you get a site or blog up and running FAST
- You’re not much of a “techie” person and just want a simple, clean, professional-looking site or blog that you can maintain yourself
Here’s how the WordPress Quick Starter Kit works:
- You buy a domain name and hosting package if you don’t already have one (I will walk you through exactly how to do this using my preferred hosting company)
- I will install WordPress
- You choose a theme from the pre-approved list I will provide (If you choose to use a different theme, please consult with me first for reputable sources)
- You give me access to your account
- You provide the content and images you want to be used
- I set up your blog or website within 72 hours!
- WordPress installation and setup
- Installation and Step up of a free or professional-looking theme of your choice (from the pre-approved list)
- Setup of 4 pages
- Installation of Google Analytics so track your traffic
- Installation and setup of 6 Plugins
- Links to your Social Media Accounts
- BONUS: 1 hour coaching call with me to make sure you know everything you need to know to get started with WordPress
- Everything include in the basic option I will implement using the web host you already have
What’s not included?
- The cost of hosting; if you use my preferred hosting provider, it will run you around $60-80 for the first year for an annual plan that includes 12 months of hosting and 24/7 support
- The cost of your theme (if you chose one that’s not on the pre-approved list)
- Tech support from me: I will help you get started in our 1 hour coaching call that’s included with your package but of all other questions you can contract me for additional coaching time by the hour or sign up for one of my Virtual Assistance Packages
Ready to get started?
The following discount codes are currently available:
BASIC Package: Use WPQK1 to get 40% off (codes available: 1); Use WPQK2 to get 30% off (codes available: 4)
ADVANCED Package: Use WPQK3 to get 40% off (codes available: 1); Use WPQK4 to get 30% off (codes available: 4)
Still have a couple of questions? Want me to work on your site or blog, but your spec doesn’t fit into any of the packages mention above? No problem, I’ll be happy to talk it through with your over email.
I hope to be working with you very soon.